Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halmark Stores~Fun Freebie November 5th


I have a fun little freebie to tell you all about for Friday, November 5th.  The first 5 shoppers at every Hallmark Gold Crown Store to say the phrase "Do You Know the Way to Pet Town?" will snag one of these Freaky pets for FREE.  You can go on over the Hallmark Facebook page to check out the details.  Let me know if any of you are able to snag one.  I don't know if I will try for this one because even if I win one, which one of the twins would I give it to?? That would start a war ha ha !!

No comments:

Post a Comment