Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rite Aid: Free 8 x 10 or (2) 5 x 7 Photo Print


Here is a nice little freebie I found in my email from Rite Aid. On October 8th – 10th, you can get a free 8×10 Photo Print. I noticed the fine print of the email said that coupon may also be used for the purchase of 2 – 5×7 prints in lieu of a 8 x 10. You can upload your photo print to Rite Aid Photo here.

Other Photo Coupons:
10 Photo Prints for $.99

$10.00 off $30.00 Digital Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment