Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Paid survey opportunities: Synovate + More...

Synovate sign up is FREE and you’ll get great paying survey and product testing opportunities each month. This one is famous for frequently giving free full size products! Most recently I’ve tested diapers (got a full pack for FREE), baby lotion and toothpaste (got three tubes!). You can go on over here to join!

i-say by Ipsos: This survey site is one of my very favorites.  You can go on over here to join i-say by Ipsos Research for free!  I just cashed out and am currently building my account back up for another cash out soon :)
I really like My Survey because you are automatically qualified for any survey that they send you. The surveys are quick and to the point and they don't send you any junk mail.  I recently cashed out for a $25 Red Robin gift card and am working on my next gift card. I love earning restaurant gift cards because eating out is a luxury these days and these extra little gift cards make it easy to do.  They have gift cards to tons of national restaurants!

No comments:

Post a Comment