Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, October 4, 2010

I Got My Costume Order ~ WOW!


I got my BuyCostume.com order yesterday and I can't believe the quality of the costumes.  I got two of these Little Red Riding Hood costumes when they were the Deal of the Day for only $3.99 each.  They are MUCH nicer that I would have thought they'd be.  They have the cutest little crushed velvet hood/wraps and the dresses are satin and lace with a zipper down the back.  They seem like they are high quality. I would have thought they'd be around $45 each by the feel of them. The twins look ADORABLE in them(I'll have to post a pic later).  I also got the Rodeo Girl costume and several other costumes along with a Cinderella bracelet for each of the girls.  I got 5 costumes and extras and it still shipped for only $4.99.

If I were you, I'd go on over there and check out the costumes. Just sort from lowest to highest and see what you can snag.  They also have tons of decorations and party goods.  They have lots of stuff for other times of the year too.  I got the girls each a flower cup for only $.49 each.  GO on over here to see what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment