Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FINAL HOURS~BuyCostumes+More!


I just got an email from BuyCostumes letting me know that Friday, 10/15 is the last day to order your costumes and Halloween supplies using regular shipping.  They have HOT deals right now. Just search price lowest to highest to snag the best deals.

I just spent some time taking a closer look and was able to find this whole line of Princess party goods for only $.49/pack.  The twins will turn 4 in February so I plan on snagging some of them before tomorrow :)  There are lots of other party goods and decorations available for literally pennies.  It's worth checking out for sure.  Go HERE to take a look before the end of the night on Friday, October 15th.  Their shipping is very reasonable. I was able to get 6 dress up outfits and accessories shipped for only $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment