Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Our Groupon Date Today!

I've been telling you guys how much I am loving Groupon! I have bought 9 Groupons so far and have saved SO much money.  I have been keeping them in my account since they don't expire until the end of the year or early 2011. Until today that is...

My hubby and I had an unexpected day off together and since money has been a little tighter than usual lately (long story) I am working extra hard at being frugal :)  I really am a dork because it's actually fun for me to save money and get freebies. It's like a rush. Anybody else feel that way or is it just me?? 

I decided to print out a few of the Groupons that I've been saving. This is what we were able to do for free (well actually for $1):
  • Went out to breakfast at a cute little restaurant that we've been wanting to try.  My hubby is 6ft 10 and the restaurant was a bit small for him, but for a free gourmet meal he dealt with it :)
  • We stopped 1/2 mile up the road from the restaurant at a gourmet cupcake store and chose a dozen free gourmet cupcakes for our twin girlies (my hubby ate 3 in a matter of 15 minutes).
  • We went to a movie ( I got 4 tickets on Groupon so we only used 2).
  • We went out to lunch at another restaurant and were able to keep our total at only $1 over the value of our Groupon.
That was SO fun.  THAT is why I am a firm believer in Groupon! You can go on over here to start getting your email with the deal of the day for your city. They are always valid for 6 months or so and are between 50% and 90% discounted deals. I'm sold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment