Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Survey Sunday~ Make a Little $ While Watching TV !



I get quite a few emails every week from women wanting to earn a little extra money at home.  Some of you ask if it's worth it to do surveys.  I personally like doing surveys for gift cards to stores I'm going to shop at anyway or for dinners out at restaurants that my family likes.  I know that I'm not going to get rich doing them, but if I can get a few gift cards every month for doing a few surveys~Why not. I always do them when I'm watching TV after the twins have gone to bed and I only deal with reputable companies.  I personally recommend setting up a separate email address for samples, surveys and work at home stuff so that it doesn't clog up your regular email. 

One good survey company is My Survey.  They let you accrue points for doing really quick surveys and you can redeem your points for gift cards to great restaurants like Chilis, Longhorn Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel etc... They also have store options such as CVS.  They also don't send a  lot of junk email which is nice.  You can go on over here to check them out.

Another good one is Lightspeed Research Panel.You can earn points that are redeemable for Amazon gift cards or Paypal payments There are LOTS of other gift cards available too but those are my favorite! You can check it out HERE

Also, don't forget Synovate.  They only open up registration periodically and they are open now(for a few more hours) so check them out while it's available.

I just got a cool email about this from Gwen:

HI!
You often mention that you get frequent emails regarding the value of doing surveys in your free time. I wanted to let you know that I finished my Christmas shopping for my 4 children this weekend and I did it ALL with gift cards that I got with points from Mypoints, lightspeed, mysurveys, and rewardport. I didn't even sign up until last December and I saved all of my points just for this purpose, so yes I would say it is definitely worth while. I can't imagine how many points I would have if I actually did all the daily surveys I get!
Gwen
(Thanks for sharing Gwen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment