Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Free Cookie at Great American Cookies on 10/1

Did you know that October is national cookie and book month? I didn't, but I LOVE to read (cookies are pretty yummy too).
On October 1st, stop by your Great American Cookie store for a FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie giveaway from 10AM-2PM.

*You can also get a free cookie any day in October by donating a new or gently used book at any Great American Cookie store.
Go on over HERE to see if you have a participating store nearby (sadly I don't so eat one for me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment