Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

*HOT!* Yankee Candle B1G1 Free Coupon

Are you planning to make a trip over to Yankee Candle this weekend? If so, be sure to print out the hot coupon found here. Buy 1 regularly-priced Large Jar Candle or Tumbler and get one FREE, valid thru 10/3.
I'm planning to try using this coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond with my $5/$15coupon.  I've heard reports that it IS working.  That will make for 2 really inexpensive candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment