Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're Having a Poopy Party Today !

Okay, at the risk of all of you thinking I'm a bigger dork that you already do I have to tell all of you about our plans today.  We are having a poopy party to celebrate that both of the girls are finally potty trained!

One of the twins (Olivia) has been potty trained for 6 months or so, but her sister Kayla would not go poop on the potty. I tried EVERYTHING to get her to go.  I promised her lip gloss, anything she wanted at our local convenience store, ballet class (I told her you can't go poo poo in a tu tu LOL) and finally a party to celebrate her achievement -he he.  It's been a LONG wait, but finally we now have success.

Wouldn't you  know that Kayla is calling in all of my promises. She remembers EVERYTHING I promised.  We've done everything except for ballet class and the party, so today is the day.  We joked and said we would have a "brown" party and serve brown foods like hamburgers, brownies and chocolate milk so that's what we're doing.  We are inviting their cousins to come celebrate and will be playing pin the poopy on the potty (paper versions of course).

Have any of you ever done anything like this or am I the only insane mom out here??  What are your plans for today? I'll be posting more deals throughout the day and maybe pictures of the party later on.  I made all kinds of decorations and fun things to do.  More on that later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment