Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Stuff Your Mailbox With Freebies!


I LOVE getting my mail because almost every day there are a few samples, freebies and coupons waiting for me.  These samples help me stretch my grocery budget and give me more money at the end of the month to send towards paying off my family's debt.  One laundry detergent sample is a free load of clean clothes. I just got a free laundry sample and 3 snack samples on Saturday.  I know I'm a dork, but it gave me satisfaction to do that load of laundry and watch the twins enjoy their free snack.

My two favorite companies for getting samples are Freeflys and Healthy Summer Samples .  Go check them out when you get a chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment