Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

FREE Subscription to Shape AND Muscle & Fitness Magazine Available Again!


UPDATE: These are gone as predicted~ I hope some of you got in on it!
Well, it looks like 2 *HOT* Fitness magazine freebies I posted previously are actually available again. They both sold out quickly before, so if you want to get in on these deals– be quick! You can snag a FREE subscription to Muscle & Fitness Magazine courtesy of Rewards Gold! Just go here and fill out your mailing info. You can also go on over here and score a FREE 2 year subscription to Shape Magazine!

**Remember, if you’ve already signed up for any of these you can usually just call the magazines customer service number and ask them to combine and extend your current subscription. …And one more thing! For all you new readers that may be skeptical about these offers, I promise magazines through Rewards Gold DO come and are TOTALLY FREE! You are welcome to come over and check my mailbox for proof !

Let me know when these run out so I can let everybody know!

No comments:

Post a Comment