Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Just Cashed Out For Another $50 Gift Card From Amazon !


Swagbucks is one of my favorite sites to earn free Amazon gift cards.
If you aren't already a member? Join HERE (you get 30 swagbucks for registering)

Plus you can earn swagbucks several other ways:

  • Take the Daily Poll each day and earn 1 swagbuck = 30 swagbucks a month
  • Check to see if you have any trusted surveys each day and earn 1 swagbuck just for checking. Do surveys to earn even more (I did 2 surveys yesterday and earned 250 swagbucks total)
  • Click through the Swagbucks Special Offers each day (you don't need to do any of them) and earn 1 swagbuck = 30 swagbucks a month.
  • Search on Swagbucks throughout the day and earn swagbucks (I usually win once in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon and almost always once at night) = amount varies but easily could be 600 a month from searches.
  • Install the toolbar, each day you will wake up to 1 swagbuck for having the toolbar = 30 swagbucks a month.
  • Enter bonus codes which can be found on their blog, facebook page, twitter page, and widget. I would say you can get at least 50 swagbucks a week from codes = 200 swagbucks a month.
  • You can also trade-in old cell phones and/or old video games & consoles for swagbucks.
  • You should be able to easily earn 900 swagbucks per month (without doing surveys) which can be cashed in for 2 $5 Amazon gift cards or a $5 paypal payment (with 200 swagbucks left over). I highly recommend doing the surveys because they only take a few minutes and I've been awarded as much as 250 Swagbucks for a 15 minute survey!
Go on over here to join!
**I usually cash in my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards. I then use them towards grocery items for my family. It lightens our grocery bill. I always choose items that ship free with $25 purchase so that I don't have any out of pocket costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment