Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Target: Seventh Generation Dish Soap for $0.69

Many Target stores have Seventh Generation dish soap for $2.69. Use the $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon here and stack it with the $1/1 Target coupon here to get these for $0.69 each.

*******I LOVE this dish soap. Try the lavender mint variety. It's wonderful.  I was SO excited to get it for $.69.  It makes me happy to look in my cleaning cabinet and see it stocked with this stuff. I'm such a dork~don't mind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment