Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is It Worth Your Time To Sign Up For Samples and Cut Coupons??

I love getting free samples! The picture above is what I got in the mail in just 2 days,  Yesterday I actually got my Kraft sample pack which included a coupon for free beef hot dogs, a coupon for free barbeque sauce, 3 bags of flavored Wheat Thins, 4 flavored coffee samples and shampoo/conditioner samples. 
  • Free samples and coupons help you stretch your grocery money and therefore free up extra cash to pay down debt! Every free granola bar is a free snack for the kids. Every sample bottle of laundry detergent is a free load of clean clothes. You get the idea... You can start by signing up for the free samples that I post. You can also get free samples from Freeflys. They send out freebies and coupons on a regular basis.
One of my readers just emailed me to say that she traded a bunch of items that she got free with coupons for a HORSE!!! So don't hesitate to think outside of the box and set goals for your family. You may not need a horse, but maybe you could set a goal of paying off a credit card with your savings or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment