Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

HOT: 11 x 14 Photo Collage $3.49 Shipped

 

Here is a hot deal on photo collages. I am excited about this one, because I'm thinking of making one for my mom for Mother's Day from the girls.

Get a 11 x 14 custom photo collage for just $3.49 shipped. If you would like, you can go even larger, 12 x 8 are just $5.00 shipped and 16 x 20 are $8.00.

I am planning ahead and thinking MOTHERS DAY! Easter is just around the corner too.
Here is how you can get yours:
Go here
  • Choose your photo size.
  • Upload your photos.
  • Proceed to checkout.
  • Use code poster-26.
Pay just $3.49 with no shipping! you checkout should look like this:



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment