Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

100 Mommy Cards, Rubber Stamp & Pen ONLY $6!

Have you ordered your Mommy cards from Vista Print yet?! I ordered business cards previously (for my site) and today I headed back over to Vista Print and ordered myself some Mommy Cards! They are just too cute to pass up!
While I was browsing on Vista Print, I noticed that you can score a FREE Personalized Rubber Stamp and Pen! …So I ended up creating 100 Mommy cards and adding a customized rubber stamp and pen to my cart. My total came to just $6.04 shipped! I chose the slow 21 day shipping to get this price. However, I have chosen slow shipping previously and I always seem to get my items a lot sooner, so hopefully that will be the case this time too.
 
Would you like to score this deal?
*To get started, just go here and start creating your very own Mommy Cards! They’ve got lots of fun designs to choose from! Make sure to choose 100 Mommy cards for $1.99– that’s the best value.

*After you’re done creating those, click on the “Free Products” link under the “Home & Family” category on the left hand side. In the drop down menu choose the FREE rubber stamp and personalize it, then do the same with the FREE pen.

*Start the checkout process. Make sure to skip through all the offers and leave all the boxes unchecked.
*Choose slow 21 day shipping (it may not take that long).
*Your final cost should be around $6.04 shipped!
Yay! I love deals like this!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment