Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Best Shopping Trip!


I had the best time shopping today! My first stop was to Walgreens:
Transaction 1
4 packs of Huggies Pull Ups Cool Alert Jumbo Packs Clearanced to $3.19
1 bottle of Tylenol PM
Used 4 $2 coupons for the Pull Ups
1 $1 MQ for the Tylenol
1 $1.50 Q from the Walgreens March coupon book for the Tylenol.
Spent $5.25 out of pocket
but got back a $5 register reward for buying 3 packs of Huggies!
$.25 for all of that!
Transaction 2
2 Bottles of Resveratrol 160mg 60ct BOGO $9.99
2 Huge bottles of Pantene clearanced to $4.99 down from $7.99.
1 bottle of Organix Teatree Mint Organic Shampoo $4.99
12 packs of Eclipse Breeze Exotic Berry Sugarfree gum- clearanced at $.65 per pack
Coupons
$5 coupon in the March Walgreens Coupon Book for buying the Resveratrol(deducted $10 for buying 2- so 2 free)
$3/2 Pantene Products for the Pantene
Organix shampoo had a hang tag on it "try me free" rebate (already mailed it in)
$1/2 Eclipse gum coupon in the March Walgreens Saving Booklet - deducted $6
$5 Register Reward from transaction #1
Total: $3.78 after getting back the rebate for the shampoo - not bad!
Acme
I stopped at Acme just to pick up 10 of the Betty Crocker fruit snacks for $10. I used a few coupons from here. So I got 10 boxes for $6. A catalina for $3.50 off of my next shopping trip printed out curtesy of General Mills! So I only ended up paying $2.50 for 10 boxes of fruit snacks! They are usually around $2.25 per box so I was pretty happy with that! I may have to do that deal again using my new catalina!!
Giant
I ran in giant just to snag laundry detergent. If you have a Giant nearby and some of the BOGO Purex detergent coupons to use, I can happily report that you can snag free  detergent TODAY only. It is the last day of their BOGO sale on Purex so 2 free with each coupon.  I am the proud owner of 8 free bottles of Purex laundry detergent Yay!!!!!Now off to do laundry BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment