Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vistaprint 10th Annivesary Freebies

 
Jolene emailed me to let me know that, in honor of Vista Print’s 10th anniversary, they are offering 10 freebies – you just pay shipping and handling.
I have ordered from them several times and have been very happy with their products. Check out the cute business cards I got for Mommyluvs2save!

I liked the cards so much, I decided to do the same colors for the website- Look familiar??

You can see all of the freebies here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment