Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Philadelphia Magazine $4.95 Subscription

 
I am a huge fan of Philadelphia Magazine and if you live in the area you know that this is the “it” magazine.

Right now you can score a $4.95 annual subscription to Philadelphia Magazine! When I scaled back my budget in 2008, Philly Mag was one thing that had to go. Hello again Philly magazine!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment