Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Giveaway: A Girly TuTu For Your Girly!

Yay, Kathryn over at Cre8tive Glory (through Etsy) has generously offered to give 2 Mommyluvs2save readers a beautiful Calla tutu for their girlies. You can go on over and check out Kathryn's other creations here. I really like the fact that 25% of her sales dollars go towards helping families go through the adoption process.
You can gain entries into the contest in a few different ways.
  • Go to Cre8tive Glory and comment on your favorite item (mandatory). You can comment here or contact me to let me know your favorite item.
  • Gain an extra entry by subscribing to my newletter via feed reader or email subscription here.
  • Follow Mommy Luvs 2 Save on Facebook Here.
  • Follow Mommy Luvs 2 Save on Twitter Here.
  • Blog or Tweet about this giveaway (and leave a link).
  • Grab my button and let me know where it is!
This Giveaway will end on Monday, February 22nd at 12midnight.  The winners will be announced on Tuesday, February 23rd.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. The Calla is my fav! But I also like the red tutu w/ bow
    Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-mail subscriber
    Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook fan
    Kristina W.
    Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow on twitter
    okwhisner
    Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great site. Thank you for bringing it to my attention even if I don't win I will need to buy one for my little princess.. The prices are great.. I think the calla tutu is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. e-mail subscriber
    facebook
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. The calla tutu is so cute!! I love it! shaunapagel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the calla tutu! The colors are fun! sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fb fan! sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following on twitter! sarahespn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete