Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Safeway/Genuardi's Shopping Trip


I had an awesome shopping trip at Safeway/Genuardi's today.  I got everything in the picture for $38.19.  I wanted to highlight some of the better deals if you have a Safeway/Genuardi's and I think Vons nearby.  Today is the last day of the 3 day sale so get out there if anything is of interest to you. 
  • The Tyson Family size Chicken Nuggets, Patties and tenders are on sale for $3.99 .  I had $1 off coupons so they went down to $2.99.  The cool thing was that I discovered that when you buy 2 you get a catalina (coupon prints with receipt) for $2 off of your next purchase of 2 more.  You can keep rolling this in to buying 2 more today only. So even if you don't have any coupons for them before you go, you can still pay only $2.99 each after rolling the catalina. I got 8 bags. This chicken is great because it 100% natural with no preservatives or additives. I try to buy natural foods as much as possible and these are great!
  • There is a coupon in the ad, which made the eggs $.99 for 18! Great Deal.
  • The Yoplait yogurt was $.40 each and I had additional coupons.
  • The bananas were $.69/lb, just okay, but the girlies love bananas
  • I didn't put them in the picture, but I got a HUGE bag of naval oranges for $3.99
  • Post Cereals were $.99 and there is a coupon in today's paper for $1 off 2 so only $.49 a box
  • I did run into Acme for 4 boxes of Nutri Grain Bars because with this coupon doubled they were only $.27each.  The cashier was very excited to learn this.
  • Cheerios were $1.50 each when you buy 3.  I had $.75 coupons so doubled they were free at Genuardi's
  • One other good Safeway deal is the All detergent 96oz.  You can buy 2 for $9.99 each and the paper had a coupon for $2 off of one. That makes them $7.99 each.
How did your shopping go this week? Did you hit any good sales or get any free products? Let me know.  I love to hear other success stories!  Don't forget, when you get things for free or really cheap, you free up extra cash to put on paying off your debt.  Let me know how that is going for you too! Have you set or accomplished any little goals yet? Let me know so I can cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment