Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Get Paid to Christmas Shop


How's the shopping coming along? Mine is about half way done now.  I thought I had more done, but when the list comes out, it appears I still have quite a few people on the "nice" list that need presents.  Do you have people to shop for who are difficult?  You just aren't sure what to get and if they'll like it.  Do you end up purchasing gift cards for some on your list?  I know I do.  I usually get gift cards for my dad and a few other people. 

I have posted a few Shop at Home deals lately.  They offer cash back at thousands of retail stores. I did not realize that they also offer cash back (up to 30%) on gift cards from the same stores when you shop throught them. How cool is that?? You can buy the same gift card you were going to buy anyway and actually make money back on the transaction.  They have most major retailers like Borders , Kmart, JcPenney, Barnes & Noble, Home Depot and the list goes on and on.  Long story short if you are planning on getting gift cards anyway, why not get them at a discount.  I just went over and got a couple.  I would tell you which ones and for whom, but you never know who's reading LOL!

If you are new to Shop at Home you will also get an additional $5 cash back for joining in addition to your cash back.  Just go on over here to join and start earning! The gift card info is on the opening page!

No comments:

Post a Comment