Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Personalized Christmas Gifts



I love personalized gifts.  My twin daughters Olivia and Kayla can attest to this because they have blankets, pillows, signs and shirts (the list goes on) with their names on them.  Maybe that's why at 2 they already know the letters in their names LOL.  I love Personalization Mall because they do a wonderful job.  I have purchased from them many times and have placed yet another order tonight ! Yay! I wanted to mention them because they ship within a few days of placing your order so you still have time to place orders for this year.  The shirts for Nana & Pop (or whatever names you use) are adorable and treasured by whomever gets them. If you want to check out what they have you can use code thanks127 to get an extra 20% off of your order! You will qualify for free shipping if you spend over $75.  Just go over here to check them out! Let me know if you find anything cute. I may have to place yet another order.  I may have a personalization addiction :) The 20% off code is only good until Friday so use it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment