Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, December 11, 2009

$2/1 Wardley Advanced Nutrition Fish Food


Just to make sure you don't forget the fishies when doing the Christmas shopping, here is a link to a printable $2 off 1 Wardley Advanced Nutrition Fish Food.  You don't often see fish food coupons so be sure to print asap because the popular coupons usually reach their print limit within a few days of release.

I am known as the "fish whisperer" because I had a goldfish that lived to be 13.  He was initially a feeder fish, long story short, the fish he was to be food for died just before eating him. We called him Lucky for obvious reasons. He ended up being 10 inches long and was beloved member of the family.  I was able to save Lucky's life at least 8 times over the years.  I once called off from work because he wasn't breathing well and I had to do a huge water change.  You can believe I got a lot of grief over that one LOL!  Lucky did eventually die last year.  Even the fish whisperer couldn't save him.  I continue to raise his guppy brother (Lucky Jr.) who is 12.  He had a brush with death the day before yesterday, but I once again performed my magic and he is swimming happily (knock on wood). 

Anyway, that's my fish story and the guppy brother eats goldfish food because he is used to it after so many years so I will be making use of this coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment