Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Click to Help the Homeless! It's Free!


We are supposed to get 12-14 inches of snow here.  It's crazy at the grocery store and at Walmart where I heard at least 12 people ask "Where are your shovels?".  We get snow here, but I must confess this much snow makes us a little bit nervous. 
At least we have a comfy warm home to live in and a warm bed to sleep in.  I really am constantly thankful for this and on nights like this I think about those less fortunate than myself.  We aren't rich or anything, but we have beds and heat.

I was so excited to find out that there is a way to help provide shelter to the homeless for free.  It doesn't cost a penny! 100% of the sponsor money goes to support the homeless. It's called Click to Give. Simply click here and help someone else stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment