Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Christmas Giveaway !! A $50 Visa Gift Card


I've always believed that Christmas is a special time of the year partially because we seem to treat one another the way we'd like to be treated throughout the year.  It's my favorite time of the year. In the spirit of giving, sharing and caring I've decided to do a unique giveaway this week. The winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card, but here's the catch:
To enter the giveaway, you must think of something special you will do to enhance the holiday for someone ELSE.  You can gain an entry by contact me to let me know who you will help with the gift and how you will help them.  The only way you can personally benefit is by having the warm and fuzzy feeling you get from helping someone else.  In answer to your unasked question, I will have no way of fact checking to decide if your story is fact or fiction.  I will let your moral compass be your guide and hope you would use the money to help someone truly in need. 
Here's how it will work:
Send me your story about how you would use the money to help someone else this holiday season.  I will read and gather all of the stories and choose 3 from the bunch to post.  I will then let all of you readers decide who should win the money.  You can start sending the stories via my "contact me" button.  You have until Tuesday-December 15th, 2009 at 10pm to submit your stories.  I will post the top 3 stories by 11pm on December 15th, 2009.  You can vote for the winner through Thursday night - December 17th.  I will announce the winner on December 18th and as soon as the winner emails me their shipping info, the gift card will be mailed! The winner has 24hours to email me or I will pick another winner.  I want to make sure there is enough time for the winner to get the money and do their good deed! Good luck and send in the stories
**********You must agree to have your story posted so that everyone can vote on it!
**********You must be a follower or subscriber of this blog to vote

No comments:

Post a Comment