Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We Decked the Halls !

Well, we put up the tree last night! It looks magical in our living room. The twins were so delighted.  I put a fire in the fireplace and "decked the halls".  One problem:  I could only find Olivia's stocking.  Kayla's stocking is MIA. We looked everywhere!!  Her little heart is broken.  I had to quickly stick Olivia's stocking back in the decoration box until I could snag another one for Kayla.  I just went to Personal Creations and snagged a matching one for Kayla.  I took a few minutes to look around and WOW they have some nice stuff.  They also have 20% off right now.  It's worth checking out because they have some great gifts for family members.  I have ordered from them several times and have always been very pleased with their work. Use code 10ENT20 to save an additional 20%.

No comments:

Post a Comment