Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

FurReal Frenzies Playground Only $11.99 Shipped

I’ve gotten a few emails from readers asking for me to keep my eyes peeled for deals on FurReal toys. Well, I think I may have found some…

Amazon currently has the FurReal Furry Frenzies Whirl Around Playground (includes exclusive Rascal Rally cat pet) for just $11.99 – down from $21.99! Plus, this item ships FREE with Amazon Prime  or on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping. You can also snag free shipping with Amazon Moms through the holiday season. Walmart has this same toy priced at $19.54, so this seems like a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment