Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My free $10 gift card arrived from ShopItToMe!


Remember how I told you that you could get a free $10 gift card  to Old Navy, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Amazon or other stores when you refer 10 friends to Shop It To Me?
Well, my gift card arrived earlier this week!

I was so excited as this didn’t require any money out of pocket from anyone. You just have to get 10 friends to sign up for the Shop It To Me email list through your referral link and then you earn the gift card! You’ll get a free gift card for every 10 friends who sign up and there is no limit on how many gift cards you can earn! Go on over here to start earning yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment