Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Old Navy: $1 Performance Fleece Scarves (Saturday only)

Old Navy is having another One Day Wonder Sale this Saturday (December 18, 2010). Stop by to get Performance Fleece Scarves for only $1 each. I'm going to run over there on Saturday to snag a few of these for Olivia and Kayla. I wonder what time they open? I'm sure it will be a mob scene so I want to get there early :)

Limit five per customer. While supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment