Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Amazon~Great Deals For Your Little Book Lover !

Here are a few deals for the little book lover in your life:
Amazon has the Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway Book Box with four board books for just $8. I have a foster son with special needs.  He is 22, but is a HUGE Thomas lover.  I'm getting ready to snatch these up for him.  He will love them :)

And for the little girls, they have the Fancy Nancy Collector’s Qunitet with 5 books! They are all I Can Read Level 1 books so any Kindergarten or First Grader could read these!


Don’t forget you can sign up for Amazon Mom for FREE and get free 2 day shipping on ANY purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment