Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Michaels: Get the Creatology 80 or 100 piece art set for $2.50 today only!

Today only, Michaels is offering the Creatology 80 or 100 piece art kit for just $2.50. You do have to go to the stores to get this one. I have a niece who would LOVE this. She is majorly into art. I hope I can run over there sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment