Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, it's 11:30 Christmas Eve here.  The presents have all been bought wrapped and put under the tree.  Olivia and Kayla have been tucked in and hopefully have visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads he he!   Reindeer food has been sprinkled all over the little front lawn of our town house by the twins.  Santa's chocolate milk and cookies have been set out by the fireplace.  I have to say that I am exhausted.  It's a lot of work being mom and Santa.  It seems to me like moms have most of the work of all of this Christmas stuff.  No disrespect to you dads, but we seem to do most of the shopping, most, if not all of the wrapping, baking, cooking etc... 

We went out to lunch today and then went to do some last minute shopping.  Then we went over to my mom and dad's house to meet up with all of the family.  It was a nice time. I love Christmas Eve.  I love to see the girls around their family. 

I wanted to take the time to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas for you and your family.  I have gotten so many nice emails and wishes from many of you in the last few days.  I want you to know that it means the world to me that you take the time to stop by each day.  You have become friends and like extended family to me and I appreciate it.  I love helping other families save money and hopefully pay off some debt.  We'll work more on that in 2011.  For now, I hope each of you have a blessed holiday season.  Hopefully we'll see some awesome after Christmas deals, but for now I wish for each of you a day filled with the warmth of your children's smiles and a day of fun and togetherness with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment