Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best Buy Rewards Zone Members: Check Your Account for a Sweet Surprise?!

If you are a current Best Buy Rewards Zone member, you may want to head over here and log into your account. Rumor has it that you may discover a very nice surprise! Check out this email that I just received from reader, Kristen…

A friend at work informed me tonight that Best Buy is giving people (presumably people who haven’t used their Reward Zone cards in a while) $15 or $20 certificates to use before Christmas. I hadn’t used my card in a while, so I logged on to my account and I did indeed have a $20 certificate! Expires December 25th. Merry Christmas to me! What a great deal! I hope you’ll be able to share this so some other people can be pleasantly surprised.
Let me know if you discovered a gift certificate in your account as well. Also, keep in mind that this offer appears to only be valid for existing members and not members that sign up today. I checked my account and sadly didn't have a certificate waiting for me, but maybe some of you will be lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment