Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Amazon: Scotch Thermal Laminator Only $19.99 (75% Off!)




Amazon has the Scotch(TM) Thermal Laminator back in stock for 75% off !!!
Only $19.99 (reg $80.49)
I laminate art work that the girls do.  I just pulled out adorable Rudolph pictures that they made last year and hung them on the fridge. I am going to laminate their Thanksgiving turkeys today so that I can hang them up next year.   I know I'm a dork, but these are my FAVORITE holiday decorations and they will last forever laminated!

No comments:

Post a Comment