Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, October 22, 2010

TODAY ONLY: Old Navy Fleece $4.25 Online + 8% Cashback

On Saturday Old Navy will have their Performance Fleece on sale for $5.  So if you cannot get in store on Saturday or do not feel like braving the crowd, Old Navy has the Performance Fleece TODAY Online for just $5.00. To make this deal even sweeter, use code ONTREAT at checkout to score them for just $4.25 each!
Go here to Ebates to get 8% cashback and $5.00 signup bonus if you are a new signup, making one fleece free!
The twins are growing like weeds so I'm going to head to Old Navy through Ebates and snag a few of these for each of them.  I went to Old Navy the last time they had the sale and I couldn’t even get my foot in the door. I am happy to order these from my kitchen, in my pajamas! Go on over here to order yours.  Once you get to Ebates, just enter Old Navy in the search bar.  You will get $5 off of your purchase if you're new to Ebates and 8% cash back within a few days!
I am sure they will sell out fast. If you are spending $50, use ONSUPER50 for free shipping and 15% off.
(Thanks Crista!)

No comments:

Post a Comment