Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Free Wisk Sample!

The Target Sample Spot has a free sample of Wisk Laundry Detergent available. These sample tend to go very fast and then return after a day or so. You can request a sample here. I know I'm a dork, but I get a thrill out of free laundry detergent. I love washing a load of clothes for free. Anybody else or just me?? he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment