Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Toluna: Did You Receive the $26 Survey?!

Since I just posted about the Toluna Panel Community last week, I was curious if any of you that signed up were emailed an awesome $26 survey offer?! That’s right… I just received an offer to take a 20 minute survey and in return, I’ll snag $26! How cool is that?!

If you want to be considered for these types of surveys and/or as a product tester and have the opportunity to test out products for FREE, then you’ll definitely want to sign up for the Toluna Panel Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment