Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Survey~I Just Got A Full Size Product For Free + Extra Points!!


I have been a member of MySurvey for awhile now and I was just sent a full size can of Pringles to taste. I was then given points for a survey to tell them whether or not I liked them. It was only a 2 question survey. How simple is that?? Did we like them? Yes, thank you!! Feel free to send us free food whenever you want he he. For those of you who don't know about MySurvey read below!

I wanted to encourage all of you guys to join  Mysurvey.com.  They are a survey site. You earn points which can be redeemed for gift cards to a variety of stores like Amazon, Red Robin, Cracker Barrel, Overstock, Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden and a host of other stores and restaurants.  You can also choose to exchange your points for cash or Paypal.  Every time you login to your account you are automatically entered into the $10,000 prize sweepstakes ( a reader won this a few months ago). I really like them because the surveys are really quick and to the point. They also don't send junk mail. If you are sent a survey, you qualify for it. 

You can go on over here to join.  It only takes 5 minutes.  I really like their surveys because they are really quick and they don't send any junk mail. You go on their site to choose surveys! Surveys are a great way to earn a little extra cash or gift cards for free meals out with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment