Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Vista Print 10th Anniversary = 10 FREE Products (Just Pay Shipping!)


Update~ this is available again~Yay~
It’s Vista Print’s 10th Anniversary and to celebrate, they’re offering up 10 FREE products! You do have to pay shipping. I’d recommend picking one or two items to score. You can choose between the following:
140 Personalized Address Labels
Sticky Notes
Photo Flip Book
Wall Calendar
Personalized Tote
Rubber Address Stamp
250 Business Cards
Mug
Flip Book
Mouse Pad

I chose to snag a set of 140 address labels. We were finally getting low and shipping ended up being ONLY $3.10!
                                            
    Here’s what you need to do to snag a free item or two…
    *Go here and browse through the free products they have available.
    *Choose a product and start customizing and personalizing it.
    *After you’re finished, start the checkout process.
    *Do NOT add any additional items to your order.
    *And on the partners offers page, make sure to SKIP all the offers by leaving the boxes unchecked. *Choose slow 21 day shipping (in my experience it never takes even close to this long!)
                                
    These are the business cards that I had made up for the website. Aren't they cute??

2 comments:

  1. I just blogged about my idea for the FREE calendar on my blog. Be a Calendar Girl for your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST got my free return address labels and free tote bag. I LOVE them. Thanks for letting me know about this!!

    ReplyDelete