Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Have You Joined Survey Savvy Yet ??


I just cashed out for a $12.50 check on Survey Savvy so I thought I would remind people about this survey site. Not only can you earn money doing surveys (they email them to you, you can't check them from the site) but you can also earn a % of your referrals surveys and a % of your referrals' referrals surveys!!!

The nice thing about this company is that you only need $1 to cash out for a check!!!

**they say to allow 4-6 weeks for the check and trust me, it does take about 6 weeks but it will arrive.
Can you tell I'm having fun earning cash from doing surveys today??  You can go on over here to check out Survey Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment