Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trade In Your Gift Cards For Cash

Each birthday or Christmas I inevitably get a gift card or two that I just won’t use. It is not that I don’t appreciate the gift, I just don’t shop at the store the gift card is from. I have even received a gift card for a restaurant that isn’t even in my area. One of two things happen, the gift card sits in my desk drawer or I regift it. Well, that was until I found Plastic Jungle.
Plastic Jungle will buy your unwanted gift cards for cash or an Amazon Gift Card.  Instead of keeping unwanted gift cards, You can trade them in for money or an Amazon Gift Card. It really is a super cool concept. Each card nets a different percentage of the purchase price, so you really have to see what the card is worth and it if you would rather have the money.
On the flip side, you can also buy gift cards there at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment