Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's My Birthday!

I forgot to tell all of you that it's my birthday today! Yay! I have had a pretty good birthday today even though I just got stuck in a violent rain storm and am dripping wet!  Oh well, at least it brought the temperature down by about 20 degrees.  Wow, what a storm! I hope you are all having a great day too.  I may go to Red Robin to have my free birthday burger.  You can go here to sign up for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment