Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Springpad – organize all the deals you see on the internet and more!



I decided to try out the free Springpad online organizer that I had heard about for months. I assumed it would be difficult to use. I was so surprised at how easy it was! I think it would really help us to keep all the deals we see on the internet organized!

Now when I want to save a deal I see on the internet, I just click on the clipper button and it clips it directly into Springpad which I can access from any computer or even my iPhone. The only thing I noticed was that unless you are on the particular page of that post, it clips the whole blog. So make sure you click on the title of the post to bring up a new window and then click on the Springpad clipper icon. It’s really easy and takes about 5 seconds.

You can also organize shopping lists, appointments, pictures, anything you see on the internet that you want to buy, see, read later, etc. It’s really neat for a free site. Go on over here to get this cool freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment