Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, April 5, 2010

How To Make Money From Home In April


This is the my first month of the 3 ways you can make money post I’ll be writing. Each month, I’ll highlight one survey company, one mystery shopping company, and one online offer you can do to make some money!

1. Surveys
Surveys are wonderful ways to earn some extra cash each month. You won’t get rich but being able to pay for that cup of coffee you like to grab while out or even for a tank of gas is a great thing! Remember to use a separate “surveys” email address when you sign up and then make it a point to check that email account once a day if you can or at the least a few times a week since surveys often close quickly.

This month’s great and legit survey company is SurveySpot. SurveySpot has recently revamped their system and you are now awarded points when you do surveys.

Some of their surveys are for sweepstakes entries only. I did notice that when I did more sweepstakes only surveys I got more surveys invitations for focus groups, product tests and higher payouts.

Points are converted to money and then you can cash out for money via Paypal once you have reached a minimum of $10. This is one of the lower payment threshholds around. SurveySpot seems to have the highest number of surveys available and when bored I’ll keep taking them. I have received some of the best product tests through SurveySpot such as frozen dinners that arrived on dry ice to my house, body washes, chips, and much more!


2. Online Offers/Other Money-Making Opportunities

I am going to discuss a different way to earn some money and that is by writing! You can write articles for Examiner.com.
You apply on the site and then are able to write articles about the things you know about for money. You’ll be paid by how many times you article is viewed and Examiner.com allows you to republish your article elsewhere if you’d like. From all the research I have done about this company, I learned that it is important to choose topics that are of wide appeal to attract the most page views. For those of you with time who like to write this is a great way to earn some extra money for yourselves! Go on over here to sign up!

3. Mystery Shopping

If you’re new to mystery shopping, it can be a fun way to earn free products and extra cash!
The most important quality you need to be a successful mystery shopper is to follow the shop directions carefully and write a comprehensive shop report, doing whatever they ask. The money is nice and I enjoy being able to set my own assignments/hours and earn some extra cash each month.

This month’s mystery shopping company is Mystery Guest, Inc. Mystery Guest, Inc. shops several well-known restaurants in my area and has straightforward shop forms. When you apply they will only accept you if they need shoppers in your area. I applied and my application was on hold for a while before I was accepted. Their reimbursements are fair and they email each time they release new shops which I appreciate.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment