Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cashed Out For Another $5 Amazon Gift Card !


I just finished 2 quick surveys on Lightspeed which brought my total to 575 points which is enough for a $5 amazon gift card (550 points)!!!
I cashed out for a $5 paypal payment on 3/29 (which I just received today in my account).
***I decided to do an amazon gift card this time since it is 25 points less than paypal and I end up buying things I need on Amazon all the time.
 
You can join here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment