Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home Depot Garden Club!

Just a reminder. There's still time to join the Home Depot Garden Club.  I just heard from a reader that she just received her first batch of coupons. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm excited they are on the way! I bought a few planting kits because I'm going to try to plant peppers, tomatoes and a few other veggies and flowers this year! If you haven't joined the Garden Club yet, you can still head on over here to sign up! Just be sure to check the Garden Club box! I'm excited to have my own peppers (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment