Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Swagbucks- Target, Amazon and Barnes & Noble Gift Cards!

 

I know I have told you all how much I love Swagbucks and how I am planning to pay for most of Christmas 2010 with gift cards I earn through them, but I just got a gift card for my hubby for Valentine's Day using Swagbucks and I'm so excited to give it to him. They have gift cards to Target, Barnes & Noble and Amazon + lots of others.  You can learn about swagbucks here, but the short version is that it's a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. The only difference is that you win Swagbucks for searching (randomly throughout the day). You can cash your Swagbucks in for gift cards whenever you want. It's free money for doing something you're already doing anyway.  A free gift card saves your family money. That helps you get rid of your family's debt:) When you cash in on little freebies like this, you help your bigger bottom line.  You can join here! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment