Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Kayla and Olivia's 3rd Birthday Today!

 
Sorry for the lack of posting this morning! It's Kayla and Olivia's 3rd birthday today so it's been a little busy around here. It's naptime now, so I'm back on the job! We were out with family late last night so the birthday girls have been little monsters today (don't let the picture fool you). Question for you, is it wrong to put your kids in time out on their birthday? Let me know what you think. I did it once this morning, but they deserved it about a dozen times and the whole birthday thing made me second guess myself. What do you think?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment